Right click and “Save As” to your Desktop. When finished email to Financial Secretary and Treasurer.
How to fill out at Lost Time Voucher:
1. Fill out Name, Select County from drop down, Dept, Clock # and Period Covered.
2. Enter the Date, Hours Lost, Rate per Hour, and Reason for the lost time.
- a. The union will always make you
whole. If you were scheduled for a 12 hour shift, we will pay you the 12 hours, just split into 8 and 4 hours with appropriate rates.
- b. If you are gone on a day that
you are scheduled off, please put 4 hours for Hours Lost.
- c. We do not pay for
- d. Your only options for Hours
Lost are: 4, 8 or 10.
3. When filling out the Work Schedule portion, please put the hours you were supposed to work on the day you were supposed to work it (There should be an 8 or 12 on the
Date and Shift that you are scheduled).
4. All other items go under the (Non-Taxable) Expense Voucher section.
- a. If you get per diem, the rates
are: $62 or $36.50. If you are staying overnight the first night, you will claim $62 on the first day. If you are gone for less than half a day or traveling back, you will claim $36.50.
- b. If you choose, you can keep all
food receipts and turn them in for the exact amount (although will not pay more than $62/day as this is an international guideline).
- c. All items, except per diem,
that you claim in this section need to be accompanied by a receipt or will not be granted.
- d. Mileage rate is 54.5 cents.
Miles will be from the union hall (110 S. Harris, New Carlisle, IN 46552) to/from the destination.
5. If emailing, please send to Kristy Frantz (email@example.com) and Mike Kienitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can hand in everything to one of us.
6. We do our best to have you paid by the next pay period after we receive the voucher.